Health Data Management
Including data capture, processing, analysis and interpretation, both in research initiatives and in clinical services (health establishments, hospitals, etc.)
Design and implementation of health information systems
- Design of custom-made, HIPPA compliant information systems for hospitals, health establishments and public health programs
- Assessment, revision and transformation of outdated health information systems to better respond to institutional and programmatic demands.
- Construction of performance indicators for monitoring and evaluation of health initiatives, including definition of data sources, management, processing and analysis.
Clinical and public health data management and analysis
- IT tools and procedures for HIPPA compliant management of electronic health records, with emphasis on data safety.
- Technical assistance on data capture, processing, analysis and interpretation initiatives
- Design and implementation of data quality assurance procedures and formats, at different levels of clinical and public health settings.
Big data management and analysis for hospitals and public health programs
- Information technology solutions for big data capture, management and analysis
- Big data mining services for health establishments and public health programs, including definition of algorithms for routine follow up and reporting
- Data visualization solutions, as input for revision of health services and decision making at sub-national and national level